(8:30 a.m. Start)
- For competitive walkers and those who just want to stroll for fitness.
- Walkers proceed through residential neighborhoods, past Lake Erie, and along country roads before returning to the park. Moderate hills.
- There will be TWO water stations for 5k walk; none for 1k walk.
- Finish line, timing and results by WNY Finish Line Services (5k only).
Awards: given to males and females in each category (5k only):
- Overall winner
- Top 3 in each age group (8-10, 11-14, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70+)
- Top 3 teams (determined by combined times of each team’s first 4 finishers)
Course records: Men — Christopher Lawson, 2008 (29:32) and Lydia Samuelson, 2009 (30:57)